What does living authentically mean to you? Essentially, to me, it means being present and aware in each moment of your life and choosing how to act from that place. We don't have to be perfect, and every choice (even the choice to be in a bad mood or whatever) can be an authentic one, as long as we are conscious of it. It's not about attaining an ideal, but being real ;) I hope you enjoy this video!
Here are the tarot spread positions from left to right:
1. Where can I be more honest with myself and others?
2. What do I need to let go of? What is hindering authentic living?
3. What can I do more of? What will promote more authenticity?
4. What is my highest expression of authenticity at this time?
5. Where can I be present/embrace/love my humanness and have grace on myself?